Harvey +6, Thursday Morning August 31, 2017

Happy Hunting on the last day of the quarter!!

Attached is a picture of our latest visitor to the house.  Forgetting about the insanity of having a pond in the back and a turtle snuggling up to your window...I think we shall name him Mack in honor of the turtle who overthrew Yertle.

The good news first and there is a lot of it!  The water is receding very slowly but receding nevertheless.   Our high point was 14.75" and now it is 13.25.  We have the contractor that we think is great and honest lined up to work on the house as soon as water recedes.  Our insurance adjuster has us in his top 10 priority (based in when you called in claim).  

As for the days activities, which I know you are dying to hear about, I will be doing my best to attend to work and then will be going on a walk about which if it was a reality show would called Nat vs Harvey - a compelling story of a middle age Jewish man braving somewhat inconvenient high water for about 6 blocks.  (I mean that is some compelling shiznit right there).  Seriously, though I will walking out to a road where a friend who loves near by will pick me up so we can recharge batteries, laptops, get some supplies, and do a little laundry.

Again, thank you for the notes and support - an honor to work with such a great bunch of people.  Some folks have asked for an address to send notes to which is XXXX.

I am sure you will have a hard time working wondering how my reality shows turns out but I have every confidence you can do it.

Thanks

Nat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvey +13, Thursday September 7, 2017

Harvey +8, Saturday September 3, 2017

Harvey +11, Tuesday September 5, 2017